3.09.2011

Welcome!

Hello all! My name is Acacia and I am a coauthor of the blog you are currently reading. I am 28 years old and my husband, Steve, and I live in a suburb of Syracuse, NY. To give you a little history, I have been residing in central PA for the past 9 months during my husband's deployment to Afghanistan. This is where Ashley and I reconnected and gave birth to the idea for this blog over a kitchen sink full of wool; we were making homemade dryer balls. Over many conversations, we realized we both had a passion for environmental issues, family health, diy homemaking, and a strong desire to show others that being a positive presence in the home was not our place or duty, but rather, our choice. We each have our own strengths and experiences and we are excited to share our interests, findings, projects, ideas, and results with the world. If any of these topics appeal to you, stay tuned for some radical homemaking!

Health and Happiness,
Acacia

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your input and feedback, but please be respectful. All comments are moderated, so don't be alarmed if you don't see your comment immediately after posting.